Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:29 am

well when i get older i can just let it grow again u douche.. yea they do prefer it trimmed.. they dont wanna have to go to the dentist for a hair cut.. and neither do we and thats why women get a brazilian.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sexy

Mr.Sexy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Fav kit : Anti-tank
Xfire : killingthedragon
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 am

bourkey11 wrote:
master_[NZ] haha u wish u were sexy

wtf is master? and yeah I wish.. thats why i have the mask.. to hide it Wink
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Male
Number of posts : 1082
Fav kit : Spec Ops
Xfire : Methasayne
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 am

Xfire profile bud Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 am

haha checkmate .. if ur gonna be an alias of some sort.. dont take screenies in your xfire..
Back to top Go down
Browny

Browny

Male
Number of posts : 273
Fav kit : Any
Xfire : tankround
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 am

You shave your legs?
What about you chest? you do that to? i hear it makes the girls CRRRRRRRAAAZZZZZZY to see a man with a pre-pupe chest.

Lolz.
im like my monkey legs. i aint ever shaven em. only if i get a tattoo on my leg i will shave them lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 am

nah no need to wax my chest... yet.. haha

im gonna get southern cross on the side of my calf .. gonna fukn hurt but it will be sexy
Back to top Go down
Browny

Browny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:53 am

Calf dont hurt. and SC? oh man... how "original". soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people have that. lol
The worst place for Tatto is your gut or down the side of your rib cage and your spine.
Trust me, i would know, having a bro with like 10 or 11 tatts round his body.
Both legs, Gut, bicep, shoulders, whole back, shoulder blades, chest. :S epic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 am

haha SC just looks sick tbh.. and my uncle has heaps of tats and he sed the worst for him was the soft part of his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Browny

Browny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:56 am

i reckon your ribs ey. Bone, flesh, bone, flesh, bone, flesh. freaking killl like farking bananas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 am

haha yea probs aye but it would look sexy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan :: Public :: Public Chat-
Jump to: