Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Sexy

Mr.Sexy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Fav kit : Anti-tank
Xfire : killingthedragon
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Empty
PostSubject: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Laughing Yeah I know you loved it <3

and Moral1ty is coming round next weekend <3

Solid Snakey sexy baby can come round anytime he likes <3

Sweet forum you got here dudeeeeeeeeeees, seems like a place to come to if I want a laugh

BYEEEEEEE

xoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 am

~.~ I have only one problem. The only Mr. Sexy around here is me, so I think we should have a Sexiness Comp.

YOU VS ME!!!

thats right be scared, I am so sexy I can make my own nativejam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:47 am

this guy.. funny kent..

mr sexy .. pfft

want a sexiness comp then its on. post pics of urself then Laughing

guarenteed winner right here

<---
Back to top Go down
nah1121
Call Of Duty 4 Captain
Call Of Duty 4 Captain
nah1121

Male
Number of posts : 1259
Fav kit : Get ammo here!
Xfire : nahdrygfaggot
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am

Nativejam wrote:
~.~ I have only one problem. The only Mr. Sexy around here is me, so I think we should have a Sexiness Comp.

YOU VS ME!!!

thats right be scared, I am so sexy I can make my own nativejam.

Negative.

You = Obese = Very non sexy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am

you wish i was obese, but I am one buttered up hot sexy fucker!

and no bourkey I ain't posting pics of myself, next thing ya know you and other people from the clan will be beating off to them.

I am sexy because I did competitive swimming, damn good at it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:26 am

Nativejam wrote:

and no bourkey I ain't posting pics of myself, next thing ya know you and other people from the clan will be beating off to them.

its just coz ur fat and ugly arent u..

oh yea have a wank over u.. pfft u wish fag
Back to top Go down
henrycervelo

henrycervelo

Male
Number of posts : 1218
Fav kit : Medic
Xfire : henryakarichard
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am

haha swimming..... haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 am

least in swimming we don't shave our legs....... touche!
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Male
Number of posts : 1082
Fav kit : Spec Ops
Xfire : Methasayne
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 am

Lol wtf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:42 am

Nativejam wrote:
least in swimming we don't shave our legs....... touche!

i used to do state swimming.. tbh heaps of people shave their legs wtf are u talking about
Back to top Go down
henrycervelo

henrycervelo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:53 am

swimming people wear those suit things and / or shave their legs, man lots of people used to do swimming
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sexy

Mr.Sexy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Fav kit : Anti-tank
Xfire : killingthedragon
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 am

You guys are all sexy!! WE CAN BE SEXY TOGETHER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
henrycervelo

henrycervelo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:24 am

i like your style!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 am

master_[NZ] haha u wish u were sexy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:38 am

well I never shaved my legs and the people i knew never shaved their legs, because it makes FUCK all of a difference, except to get you queer factor up.

and let me rephrase this. At least in swimming we have hot wet chicks that don't wear much and are easy to flirt and play around with. Unlike cycling where you have hot sweaty chicks on bikes, who look guys kinda, and you can flirt and play around with them because next thing ya know there is a massive bike accident.

Mr. Sexy Henry might take you up on that offer (and i mean take you up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 am

Nativejam wrote:
well I never shaved my legs and the people i knew never shaved their legs, because it makes FUCK all of a difference, except to get you queer factor up.

its called metro.. and it gets the girls champion
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:40 am

Metros are faggots.

Some dude in my English class did an epic speech on it, it was EPIC. EPIC I SAY.

But yes. Metros are faggots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 am

no metros arent faggots.. they just care about what they look like when they go out.. and oi swear to god that it pulls in the girlies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:43 am

Zhija wrote:
Metros are faggots

bourkey shaves his legs, thus bourkey thinks he is metro, but by mathematical induction he is thus gay, according to Zhija and an EPIC speech he heard
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:43 am

EEEPPIIICCCC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:46 am

Nativejam wrote:
Zhija wrote:
Metros are faggots

bourkey shaves his legs, thus bourkey thinks he is metro, but by mathematical induction he is thus gay, according to Zhija and an EPIC speech he heard

wax..
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 am

Lol.

EPIC.
Back to top Go down
nah1121
Call Of Duty 4 Captain
Call Of Duty 4 Captain
nah1121

Male
Number of posts : 1259
Fav kit : Get ammo here!
Xfire : nahdrygfaggot
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 am

Notice the flash blocks his face, worst feature of his body ahahaha

Who cares what you look like when you go out?

Dont judge a book by its cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 am

i just had a pic without the flash there.. ill put it back up if u want..

and tbh yes thats what people say but what kind of girl is gonna want a guy in an old flanalet, trackpants and a pair of thongs? .. except for a really really desparate girl (or a hill billy)

EDIT: there that better nah u fag?

uz are all judgemental motherfuckers but i dont see any1 else with a pic up? except Mr.'Sexy'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 am

its coming,,,,,,,,,tomorrow mine will be there.

and when you get older the ladies want a man.....not a waxed one, expect maybe the pedos.

But ......But they do like it trimmed down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night   Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron155 came round and slept in my bed with me the other night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan :: Public :: Public Chat-
Jump to: