Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikin_kill_you

Male
Number of posts : 201
Fav kit : Hand Grenades :)
Xfire : steven4life
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Empty
PostSubject: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey guys, with my new comp, it cant read "blank" discs, so i did some re search and people say that somethimes it gets glitched when you install the cd rom, and all you gotta do is uninstall it and reinstall the driver, but i didnt get a disc with my comp.. (got most discs). Is there a way to install it without using a disc ? LOL

Can put a blank cd in and nothing happens, and straight after put any disc in (even one ive burnt in the past) and it works..
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
ScreamX2

ScreamX2

Male
Number of posts : 335
Fav kit : Medic/Spec Ops
Xfire : Blabzillaweasel
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:59 pm

sure your not putting DVD's into a CD drive?
Back to top Go down
Ikin_kill_you

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:55 am

Yep , mine does read dvd's aswell (is a dvd driver aswell) and doesnt ready blank cd-rs aswel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 am

try a different brand of blank cd's cause some of them are very touchy feelly towards the brands they use
Back to top Go down
Ikin_kill_you

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 am

ahahaha i fail ... well i dont, my cd drive does LOL

it is ment to be a DVD Drive , as it says so on it LOL, and is a DVD Writer .. so i asked my next door neighbour and he said can you watch dvds ? answer NO LOL .. fail Cd drive lol, might need to install this thing on it .. idk but it povo lolol.\\

Cd-rs work fine ...
Dvds/DVD-rs, dont read :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?   Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you install a cd-rom driver without a disc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan :: Public :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: