Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Conection problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
$IL3NT(3R



Male
Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Xfire : sil3ntc3r
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am

I have been getting the message saying<their is a problem with your connection>during gameplay every 1 muther of a minute and everything just lags out for like 2 seconds. and a couple of minutes later it takes me back to the main screen and says the connection has been lost 80% of the time. the other 20% it goes normal but with the 1 minute lag fest.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated to get rid of this connection loss bs.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haute_
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 25
Location : Blacktownish..
Fav kit : Clear! (bzzt) Alright, you're good to go!
Xfire : haute
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:26 am

What type of connection you on?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bf2s.com/player/73932528/
$IL3NT(3R



Male
Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Xfire : sil3ntc3r
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:32 am

Wireless broadband
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haute_
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 25
Location : Blacktownish..
Fav kit : Clear! (bzzt) Alright, you're good to go!
Xfire : haute
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:35 am

Hmm, wireless seems to have problems with maintaining a good connection, but might not be the answer. Does anyone else use the internet connection?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bf2s.com/player/73932528/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:59 pm

try updating punkbuster.........that dirty software can cause a lot of problems
Back to top Go down
Zhija
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : NZ - Wellington
Fav kit : Spec Ops
Xfire : Methasayne
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 pm

Manually update punkbuster or go for a full reinstall

Had a similar problem, only the reinstall helped me, but others have only had to manually update PB.

Also, what's your ISP?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$IL3NT(3R



Male
Number of posts : 147
Age : 26
Xfire : sil3ntc3r
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Bigpond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhija
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : NZ - Wellington
Fav kit : Spec Ops
Xfire : Methasayne
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Probably PB or your game client then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haute_
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 25
Location : Blacktownish..
Fav kit : Clear! (bzzt) Alright, you're good to go!
Xfire : haute
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:46 am

It's not PB, otherwise it would of been like PnkbstrA or PnkbstrB and shit like that.

It sounds more like your Internet connection. Since you have wireless, it's not as good as a wired connection cause wireless can be affected by weather and that. Also, does anyone else use the internet connection, or leave their PC on?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bf2s.com/player/73932528/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Conection problem   

Back to top Go down
 
Conection problem
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Arena Tournament Problem
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic
» VTS 200 TECHNICAL PROBLEM
» Mohon pandangan mengenai overhaul sebab piston problem
» Ekzos Sensor Problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sub Exsilium Gaming Clan :: Public :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: